Monday 4 November 2013

November Wishlist!





Something I'm dying to get this month is Hydraluron, it's a serum that you apply before your moisturiser and it basically helps the moisturiser to sink in a lot more than it normally would. It's supposed to be a miracle worker, and as I suffer from dehydrated skin in the winter this would be amazing.
I really want a tartan scarf! I've been after one for a while, I've tried everywhere to get one - Topshop, New Look, Primark, H&M, River Island, Zara, etc. I might have to resort to eBay!
Origins Drink Up Overnight Intensive Mask is something that's raved about in the blogging world, I'm yet to try it, purely because of the hefty price tag, but I'm hoping this winter I can.
It might be hard to believe because everyone has one but I don't own a Onesie! This year I'll change that. The one pictured above is from ASOS.
Autumn lip colours are my favourite, when I saw the Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Grandest Grape I fell in love, it's the most gorgeous plum colour.
I love wearing dresses in the Autumn and Winter, I hate wearing them at any other time of year but especially in December I love them - they make me feel Christmassy for some reason. I like them quite basic so I can layer them up with chunky cardigans, scarves and jackets. The one above is from ASOS.
I'm seriously lacking in Autumn blushes, Nars Blush in Douceur looks so nice, it's a soft pink-brown and I want it!
Lastly is slipper boots! Last year I had some really comfy ones but they're falling apart now, so a pair of new ones is a must. They're so warm and snuggly for winter time. The ones above are from Next.

What's on your November wish list?


SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Hydraluron is on my list to try as well and definitely recommend the Chubby Sticks - they are brilliant x

    9 out of ten | follow me on bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want them, I just never know whether to spend the money on them when there are some great alternatives out there for much less x

      Delete
  2. I got my tartan scarf from Primark for about £5! It was a good few weeks ago now though. I also like the sound of the Origins mask - I'm yet to try anything from Origins!
    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've heard other people say that but I went 2 weeks ago and it wasn't there and then again a couple of days ago :( damn them not having a website!

      Delete
  3. I really want to try Origins stuff too, but it's not available where I live and I have no idea where I could get it. :( x

    Živa | Nothin' Fancy. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love those plain dresses from asos, they fit really well too!

    following :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried anything from Origins and I realy want to give something from there a go! I've heard amazing things about their spot thingy-ma-bob haha, shame it's about £24 but i'm sure it's worth it. There's been loads of hype over that hydroluron too, it looks incredible! My skin is screaming for it :)

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to buy one of the Origins masks, they all sound do amazing! I don't know how I'd choose just the one though haha xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post, love Origins products! would love if you'd check out my A/W Essentials post

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want what you want! I am dying to be the owner of a tartan scarf, I've spent many an hour lusting over the ones on Zara.

    www.amadhattersteaparty.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

© Amelia Rose . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig