Thursday 28 November 2013

My Favourite 3 Eyeliners


Finding a good eyeliner can be quite tricky. You want one that's a good colour, easy to apply, easy to blend, isn't expensive, is nicely packaged and lasts all day. I've tried a lot of eyeliners, and these are my top 3 that I reach for most often and absolutely love.


The first one and the one I use most often is the Maybelline gel eyeliner in black. I use this all the time! It's amazing, it comes with a little brush which makes it easy to apply, it creates a lovely look and it lasts for as long as you need it to! For £7.99 I think it's a bargain.
Next up is Rimmel Scandal Eyes Kohl liner in black. This eyeliner is waterproof so I mostly use it on my waterline. It doesn't budge all day, it's easy to apply and blend and the colour is jet black. Sometimes I find black eyeliners come out almost grey, but that's not the case with this. It retails for £3.99!
My last favourite is a liner I actually only really use around Winter time because it's slightly festive I think. It's the Avon Glimmerstick Diamonds Eyeliner in black ice. This is a twist up creamy pencil liner  (yay for no sharpening!) that has slight specks of glitter running through it, it's super pretty and would be perfect for Christmassy parties! This is only £6!

Top to Bottom -
Maybelline Gel Eyeliner
Rimmel Kohl Liner
Avon Glimmerstick Diamonds

What's your most used eyeliner?
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. That Rimmel Kohl Liner looks amazingly pigmented! I've really been eyeing their whole eyeliner collection for some time and it's good to know that so many people think they're awesome- guess this means I have to get some :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i have a couple of the rimmel scandaleyes liners, and have been really impressed. but that black looks so amazing! might need to pick it up myself! x

    morerebe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. UD's demolition would be my most used. i think i've reached for it solidly for a year now with a few dabbles of other ones here and there. it's such a perfect matte brown, everyone needs it in their collection. as for blacks, love mac's blacktrack.

    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I haven't tried either of those! Been dying to try a Urban Decay liner for a while though x

      Delete
  4. I really like scandaleyes, but my favourite ever is L'oreal super liner in carbon, so black and lasts forever! Xx

    ReplyDelete

© Amelia Rose . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig