Friday 22 November 2013

Oreo Chocolate Cookies!


I love baking cakes, so I thought I'd branch out and make some cookies!


I saw a recipe for chocolate cookies on Tanya Burr's blog and thought they looked amazing! But I made little changes to make them more my own. Firstly I used less caster sugar than Tanya said, I used 250g rather than the suggested 300g and even then the cookies were incredibly sweet….so I'd recommend using a little less. People are far too obsessed with sugar!
I also used more than a 'little dash' of milk because I wanted to make sure they weren't dry.
Lastly instead of Daim bars I used an Oreo chocolate bar broken up, along with the plain chocolate and a bit of white chocolate too.


The recipe creates enough mixture for 10 large cookies. They're very yummy and I do want to make them again, but with less sugar and perhaps less cocoa powder so they're not so sickly sweet!


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I absolutely swear by this recipe.. I'm going to make some now!

    http://the-beauty-nut.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. these cookies looks so yummy :)

    http://myvintagephotography.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow these are amazing! I could so eat these right now xx
    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUMMMMM! :) Like your social media icons btw!
    xoxo
    foreveramber123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks amazing... :D I love chocolate

    I'm talking about travelling and life, come have a look ;)
    journeyofalonelybird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Amelia Rose . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig