Friday 8 November 2013

Rimmel Glam Eyes HD 5-Colour Eye Shadow in Brixton Brown


It's no secret that I'm a huge Rimmel fan. They're my favourite highstreet makeup brand, their lipsticks are my favourite, as are their foundations.
I was in Boots the other day and I saw this eyeshadow palette, the Glam Eyes HD 5 Colour Eyeshadow palette in Brixton Brown. I hadn't seen it before (it launched early October) and I thought the colours looked right up my street and super Autumnal, so I bought it.



In this 5 shadow palette you got a very dark shimmery grey, a super shimmery champagne colour, a dark brown that looks ever so slightly purply, a soft earthy green that is matte, and in the middle is a gorgeous coppery red with not too much shimmer. Beautiful.
What I love about this palette is you can create a really subtle daytime look with it, but also a super smoky nighttime look, and that red in the middle makes it perfect for this season.
The colours are well pigmented…not amazing, but good for the price, apart from the green which is shockingly badly pigmented, I can't seem to even see it once applied and is quite chalky..but the other 4 are great.
They also surprisingly didn't crease on my eyes! I wore the copper/red all over my lid and the dark grey just on the outer part of my eye for about 6 hours with no primer and they hadn't creased at all. 

L-R Top 2 shades and middle shade
Bottom 2 shades

This palette is £6.99 and there are 3 different ones in the collection.
Purchase here.

What's your favourite shade out of the 5?


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. nice neutral shades! these colours are great for everyday make up! <3

    Check out my latest outfit post on blog! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! Does it feel light and smooth?

    www.bootyfurl.co.uk
    UK Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like that dark red shade in the middle!

    xxx

    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete

© Amelia Rose . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig