Saturday 30 November 2013

My Current Eye Makeup Routine!


Doing my eyes is my favourite part of my makeup routine, I'm definitely a lipstick lover but I enjoy doing my eyes the most - choosing the shadows, applying them, blending, choosing an eyeliner and mascara, ahhh. The last few days I've been reaching for the same products when it comes to do my eye makeup.



I've been using Stila eyeshadow in Champagne, which you can see swatched HERE all over my lid, then in the outer corner I've been using a grey shade from a Rimmel palette called Brixton brown, you can see that swatched HERE, then I blend them. I take whatever's left on the brush slightly under my eye. Then I use Maybelline's black gel eyeliner to draw a thin line and a slight flick.
I finish off with a couple of layers of Maybelline's volum' express the rocket mascara.
I like this look because it's not OTT but it's pretty and neutral, all the products last a long time as well.

What's your current favourite eye product?


SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Your eye makeup looks lovely! x
    http://makeupmonster77.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy mascara lady! i think i need to try that maybelline mascara out. look at that length!

    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha my lashes are pretty long naturally, but it is an amazing mascara! x

      Delete
  3. Ooh I love this look you've created, it's so pretty xx
    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks lovely! So subtle but so classic I love it. I'm loving the Maybelline Colour Tattoos at the minute the colours are so festive
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and light, I love natural eyes. I'm currently using my Nars At first sight pallet to do lots of different looks!

    Ineffable Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :)
      Ohh that's such a pretty palette x

      Delete
  6. those lashes! WOW! x

    morerebe.com

    ReplyDelete

© Amelia Rose . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig