Sunday 21 September 2014

The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil


I'm not faithful to only one cleanser, once I finish a bottle I tend to try out something new as nothing has quite reached the 'holy-grail' standard for me yet. My latest purchase was the Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil by The Body Shop (£10).



I first heard about this after hearing Amelia Liana raving about it, and when I saw it was slightly cheaper than a lot of other good cleansers I knew I had to give it a go, and I have to say I am very impressed.
As this cleanser is an oil it feels very luxurious on the skin, and it really gives you the sense of melting any remaining makeup or dirt (yuck) off the face. I massage one pump all over my face and then remove with a flannel that's been dampened with warm water, and the result is gorgeously fresh skin.
My skin feels soft, very clean, soothed and not at all like the cleanser has been too harsh or stripping; which sometimes is the case with other products. I also love the packaging - a simple plastic bottle, but it has a pump! No mess, quick and easy.
This cleanser won't be a miracle worker if you have troublesome skin, nor is it anything groundbreaking, what it is is a good cleanser that removes impurities, refreshes the skin and would be brilliant for sensitive skin suffers. At £10 for 200ml I think it's a bargain….trust me, the bottle won't run out quickly.

Have you tried any The Body Shop
skincare?
x

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I use the Body Shop blue corn face mask once a week and really like it! I think the Body Shop is quite good for skincare, I've never had any reactions from using their products (so far, anyway!) I'm a newbie to the world of cleansing oils, but this one does seem like a good buy. I might give it a try when my current one runs out. :)

    x Sneha | www.snehakadaba.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cleanser, I'm on my 3rd bottle x

    Kirsty
    pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking at this last week an was undecided, think that may change now!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love The Body Shop's camomile range but am yet to try this.. I think I will have to give it a go! xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete

© Amelia Rose . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig