Tuesday 8 December 2015

L'Oreal Pais Super Liner Perfect Slim


I love a liquid liner all year around, but there's something about the festive season that makes me reach for the liner pen even more - nothing quite beats the cat-eye flick and a red lip!
I'm quite a fuss-pot when it comes to eyeliners, they have to be the right intense black colour, the perfect size and they must be long lasting. I've always gone with the Soap & Glory option which is brilliant, but after hearing rave reviews about the L'Oreal Paris Super Liner I thought I'd give it a go to see how it compared.



The L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim (£6.99) is a liquid eyeliner with a pen style application. 
It has a very small 0.4mm tip which made me a little hesitant before using it as I normally go for something a little thicker but I was pleasantly surprised with how easy it was to create a smooth line and flick. The line it creates is obviously not as thick as some other eyeliners with a thicker tip, but it's fairly easy to build up if a more intense look is what you're after. 
I don't think this eyeliner would necessarily be the best choice for someone who's never used an eyeliner in this style before as it is a little more tricky to control, but if you're a bit more experienced with using this style of eyeliner then it's not difficult to get a neat stroke of colour across your lash line. 
The colour is what I love most about this product; it's such an intense black! I find a lot of black eyeliners actually come out almost grey but the L'Oreal one is a striking, true black that doesn't fade at all throughout the day
The lasting power is another winning point - you'll get no smudging or fading with this product! Having said that, it's still easy to remove at the end of the day so you won't have to tuck at the delicate skin around your eyes (deal breaker for me!).

Overal I'm very impressed with the L'Oreal Super Liner. It's a wonderfully sleek design and the product inside is high quality. I just wouldn't opt for it if I wasn't confident using liquid liner as there's a chance it could result in an eyeliner based disaster! Practice makes perfect!




SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This looks beautiful! With a bit of a practice in this past year using thin pen style liquid liners, I actually prefer these more now compared to the marker style or pots! x

    bohorush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is also a fav of mine... as you say it's such an intense black isn't it? Haven't found any other liners as good!

    Fee x
    www.makeupsavvy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of this eyeliner before, sounds good though
    http://blushinginlife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another amazing thing about this liners that it lasts a really long time without the tip drying up, which is a problem i find often in other products :(

    http://hannahrous98.wix.com/fashion-blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Your blog is amazing, you write so well! If you could maybe take some time to check mine out and give me a follow I'd really appreciate that, thank you! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This blog looks just like my old one! It’s on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors! wholesale fashion manufacturers

    ReplyDelete

© Amelia Rose . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig