Tuesday 11 June 2013

VInspired Live! Exciting News and FREE TICKETS!

I have some exciting news!

I was approached recently by a charity called VInspired and they asked me to be a brand ambassador for their upcoming event VInspired Live! I of course said yes!

VInspired is a charity dedicated to helping young people volunteer in ways that matter to them. They provide them with opportunities to do good things and to make a difference. They really help these young people learn different skills, improve their confidence and have fun whilst making a change to the things they care about.




VInspired Live will be an amazing event held on the 6th of July at the Roundhouse in London. 
The event, hosted by Rick Edwards and Gemma Cairney, will mix great music from acts such as Professor Green and Skepta, with inspiration from Olympic stars, Levi Roots and more. 
They'll also be 4 young people who are trying to make a difference to issues they care about, thousands of people voted for what issue they believe in the most and the top 4 were -
* Changing self esteem and mental health
* Changing street crime
* Changing youth unemployment
* Changing youth homelessness
The 4 people campaigning for each of these issues have celebrity mentors, which include Jack and Finn Harries from Jacksgap YouTube fame - they will be there on the day, very excited for that. 
You can vote for which you'd like to win here.

Now for the mega exciting part….YOU have the chance to be at this amazing event, that is for such a wonderful cause…and the best part is it is FREE!
"How?" I hear you ask….all you have to do is register for tickets here http://vinspiredlive.com/#get-tickets and you could be in with a chance of winning a pair! It is that simple.

I personally cannot wait for the event and I will have my vlogging camera with me, so if you don't win tickets then don't worry - you can catch up with everything that happened via my vlog from the day!
I think it's such a brilliant idea, a great lineup and such an amazing charity, and I really hope to see some of you there!


VInspired's links -

Music.People.Change

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Congratulations, I hope the event was a success! I was part of Vinspired a while ago when I went to India, I gained my V50 award and our group gained the best group contribution award. It is fabulous idea for the charity.
    Love the blog also!
    B
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are genuinely impressive ideas in on the topic of blogging.
    You have touched some pleasant factors here. Any way keep up wrinting.


    My web-site; Skin Care Creme

    ReplyDelete

© Amelia Rose . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig