Wednesday 4 November 2015

Yes To Carrots Daily Facial Moisturiser


I'm not loyal to any daily moisturiser, I jump between different brands constantly and never seem to find one that wows me.

I've recently been hearing a lot about the 'Yes To..' brand, and knowing that they use natural ingredients made me even more interested in them. I was drawn to the 'Yes To Carrots', purely because I know how wonderful carrots are for the skin and whenever I eat them I feel really good, so a skincare product that contains these orange sticks of amazingness cannot be a bad thing! I purchased the Yes To Carrots Facial Moisturiser (£9.99) and have been using it for a few weeks now, so I thought I'd let you know my thoughts on it.





I'm becoming increasingly conscious of the toxins, parabens and nasty stuff in beauty products. The Yes To are completely free of parabens, phthalates, SLS, silicones, chemical suncreams and other harmful ingredients. They promise all of their products will be at least 95% natural, and they never test on animals, all of which already made them a winning brand in my eyes.
There are 6 different ranges within the brand, Yes to...carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes, blueberries, grapefruit and coconut all of which are targeted towards different skin types.

I went for the Yes To Carrots, as I have normal to dry skin; carrots are full of vitamin A and beta-caratene, which are both exceptionally important for healthy skin.
The Yes To Carrots Facial Moisturiser is 97% natural and contains an SPF 15.  It comes in a bottle with a pump, which is a contempt I absolutely love! Normally my moisturisers come in a tub which I'm not too keen on, the pump dispenser makes for a more hygienic way of getting your moisturiser and I don't find it to dispense too much. There is no overwhelming scent, but to me it smelt slightly of babies nappy cream, it's not unpleasant I just found it slightly odd, that might just be me though....thankfully that smell didn't linger whatsoever.

I apply the cream just before my makeup, I use around 2 pumps and massage it into my skin gently. It's quite a lightweight moisturiser that doesn't feel at all greasy, but more soothing on the skin. Something that surprised me was just how quickly the product absorbed; It'd be dry within a few seconds, it took a bit of getting used to but I found it made applying my makeup a lot easier so it's something I've come to really like about the Yes To Carrots face cream.
I've been using this every morning for a few weeks, and although I don't think I've seen any visible difference to the appearance of my skin I do like the product. It applies nicely, sinks into the skin well and doesn't leave any residue, nor has it broken me out or irritated my sensitive skin, plus it's nice to know I'm getting that SPF 15 protection every day.

I adore the Yes To brand, and although I'm not totally wowed by the product, I can see myself repurchasing and I'm excited to try more. Next on my list is the Yes To Coconuts Head-To-Toe Hydrating Balm!

Have you tried anything from Yes To...?
x


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've been in the market for a new daily moisturiser, and I think I might give this one a whirl, especially since it's not too expensive. Thanks for the review!
    www.lookwhosyorking.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am yet to try anything from the 'Yes to' range but have heard so many good reviews about it all!

    katielou99.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Amelia Rose . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig