Wednesday 8 April 2015

Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm - Review


I'm a bit of a skincare fiend, I love trying new products and I'm not really loyal to any part of my skincare routine as I like to test different things. I recently ran out of my Body Shop Camomile cleansing oil (which was actually a repurchase) and decided I wanted something new. Armed with a £5 off Feel Unique voucher I browsed the site looking for a new addition to my skincare regime, and I came across the Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm…which I'd heard a lot of good things about and it sounded dreamy, so I made the order. 




Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm (£22) is a lightweight cleansing balm that looks solid when you open the pot, but once you scoop the tiniest amount out (which is all you need) and rub it between your fingers it melts into an oil which you massage into your face. The oil is unscented, which is brilliant for those with sensitive skin, but feels luxurious, calming and really cleansing. 
The oil, although lightweight and not greasy, removes even stubborn eye makeup which I was rather pleased about. My skin is left feeling super clean, moisturised and fresh after using this cleanser.

Although it may be a little on the pricey side at £22 I think it's well worth the money, the 125ml pot will last you ages as you only need the smallest amount of product to cover your entire face, it has fantastic ingredients that won't do any damage or dry your skin out and I always think it's worth paying a bit more for good skincare, because hey…you only get one face, look after it!


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I've tried this too and done a review on my blog. It is a really nice product to have in your routine isn't it! I completely agree with you in that you need to invest in your skin care as you only have one face :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try this product for a while! Nice review!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds amazing, I'll definitely check this out. This pot lasts so long & I really like this brand for skin care!

    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete

© Amelia Rose . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig