Tuesday 15 January 2013

Wonderful Quotes!

If you're anything like me you'll love a good quote, whether it's about life, love, music, memories, or just completely random movie quotes. I find them fascinating, I love how clever some of them are but I enjoy the ones that are so simple but just so inspiring the most.
I thought I would share with you some of my absolute favourites in picture form and explain to you why I like them so much!

1. This quote reminds me that you have to endure the bad times to get the good times. Everyone goes through bad moments in their life, some a lot worse than others, but your pain is massive to you, whatever it may be. In life you have to go through tough times, and if you don't then it's not a real life at all, but those tough times will get easier and they'll fade away and in time you'll get the 'rainbow', the amazing times will come, but you have to endure the 'rain' to get them.




2. People will always try and tell you that you can't do something, whether it's because they are negative and genuinely believe you can't or most likely it's because they want it and don't want you to succeed in whatever it is because they can't themselves. Don't listen to those people, if you have a dream, if you have a wish then make it come true. You can do anything you put your mind to, it may take a while and be hard work but you can do it, then you can look back and be proud of yourself and prove those negative people wrong!


3. When I was going through hard times, especially through bullying, I thought I was weak when I cried, I used to get so cross with myself for letting people get to me but that's not how it should be! In the words of Jessie J - "it's okay not to be okay". Feeling down, or crying is nothing to be ashamed of, it doesn't mean you're weak, it means you're human and it means you've just been strong for too long. Never feel like it's not okay to show your emotions, it is and often you feel a lot better for doing so.




4. I like this quote by John Lennon a lot. Often I do nothing at home for a day, and by the end of the day I feel like I have wasted it, but most of the time I have actually enjoyed it. Maybe I read my book, had a nice bubble bath, or just watched some TV with my mum, because that time wasn't productive it feels wasted but I enjoyed those moments, so I haven't wasted them. Life is about spending your time doing things you like, whatever that may be, so if the things you enjoy aren't productive, then so what?





5. I do really like this quote, however I believe things can remind you of moments. I personally am quite sentimental, I keep a lot of things! I have a box in my room full of memories, I have dozens of train tickets (all which have written where they're from on the back..e.g gigs, days out to London, TV show filmings etc), gig wristbands, flyers, gig tickets, confetti stuff that falls from the ceiling at the end of a concert, cards from people, a letter from my mum, postcards, key rings from holidays and lots more! I love this box and I look through it quite often, if I'm feeling low I sometimes go through it, it reminds me that even though I may be going through tough times at that moment, there will be better times to come, because there always are! If you don't have a box like this then I highly recommend starting one!




6. I often hear people saying they really want something or they really hope this month will be good and then they do absolutely nothing to make it happen! It seems to me that people believe things just happen overnight like magic, that opportunities will just fall into their lap or miracles will happen. NO. That is not how it works, if you want something you have to make it happen, you have to work hard and not give up. At the beginning of the year everyone always says "2013 will be my year", these are the same people who said "2012 will be my year".....if you want it to be your year then DO IT. Dream it, wish it, do it. You can't expect it to all fall into place, that's not how it works I'm afraid.


7. Something that really annoys me is when people say "it'll never happen, there's no point trying". How do you know it won't happen? What if everyone thought like that? Where would we be then? If everyone who wanted to be a successful actor or actress just thought "it won't happen, I won't try" we wouldn't have films or tv programmes. That's just one example but there are so many more! If you don't try you'll most likely regret it, and at the end of your life you don't want to be thinking "I wish I'd tried" and be full of regrets. You'll always wonder what might have been!



Well, that's it! I have lots and lots more but I won't carry on or we'll be here forever! I hope you enjoy those quotes as much as I do and I hope you feel inspired by some of them.
I'd love to know what your favourite quotes are...
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amelia Rose . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig