Thursday 10 December 2015

Figgy Pudding Candle


I do love a good candle all year round, but there's something especially lovely about them at Christmas. The scents can make you finally instantly festive and the glow of the candle wick burning is comforting & soothing. Every year there's such an array of different candles with so many scents to choose from, I personally love the spicy Christmas scents, or the sweet cinnamony ones as they make me feel the most festive.
The only thing is candles can be very expensive and if you go for a cheaper option they're often not as good quality, the smell is weak or it doesn't last long. Every year I try to hunt down a bargain option with not much luck, but this year I've found one and it's totally dreamy.



The Figgy Pudding Candle by Sainsburys (£4) is one of the nicest smelling Christmas candles I've ever got a whiff of - it's sweet but not sickly with notes of vanilla, fig and cinnamon.
The candle burns really nicely and the aroma is so wonderfully festive and warming. I love that the scent isn't overpowering though as I find some candles are far too intense and end up giving me a headache!
Figgy pudding is encased in a sweet little white pot that has 'Warmest Christmas Wishes' written on the front and a little red & white stripped bow tied around it. It'd make a lovely Christmas gift!

For the bargain price of £4 for a multi-wick that smells this delicious you just have to go and pick one up before they sell out! 

What's your favourite Christmas candle?
x




SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I am definitely going to look in Sainsburys for this, such a bargain too!

    Eilidh from Velvet Winter

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! Sounds like it smells gorgeous too x

    www.shayholly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like it smells amazing, I'm going to have to hunt it down! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Amelia Rose . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig